08 November 2013

The Book Of Me, Prompt #10: Unexplained Memories

The Book of Me, Prompt #10: Unexplained Memories

In this week's prompt, we are encouraged to discuss any memories of our past that we have that either don't make sense in a certain context or ones that we fully don't understand, etc.  This prompt is difficult for me, because I have a *very* good memory.  I remember people and places and events from when I was as young as 3-4 years old, and it's not because older people have told me about them.  My memory was my greatest asset in school, and it is undoubtedly the main reason I always did so well in school.  My memory is very spatially-oriented.  I would be taking a test at school, and I could actually picture where in my study notebook or textbook that particular fact or information was located.  I think this spatial memory, if that's what you want to call it, is also why I love reading and looking at maps.

So, the answer to this prompt, is no, I don't have any unexplained memories but I have a TON of other memories, so watch out if you cross me, because I WILL remember.  :-)   

No comments:

Post a Comment