26 October 2013

31 Days To Write The Story Of Your Family - Day 23: School Days

31 Days to Write the Story of Your Family

Day 23: School Days

Growing up, my siblings and I all attended Catholic schools from Kindergarten all the way up through high school.  (My parents also went to Catholic schools as kids.)  My kids are attending public schools.  

My parents both attended Cleveland State University for college.  My mom got a degree in Psychology and my dad got a degree in Education.  I got a BS in meteorology from Valparaiso University in Indiana and my husband got his meteorology degree at The Ohio State University.  We both attended Penn State University to get our MS meteorology degrees.  


1 comment:

  1. I forget if we talked about this - my brother also has a degree in Meteorology and he currently works for the weather channel!

    ReplyDelete